Monday, September 18, 2006

Bahston

Boston was sweet. It was a really quick trip, but we managed to see a lot. We got in Friday night and Jason, Erica, Scott, and Dan picked us up and we headed straight for the Cheesecake Factory, of course. But not until we got completely lost in Boston's jacked construction and crazy streets.

Saturday we got up and headed to Boston College for the game. We met my mom there and had breakfast and walked around BC. The game was awesome, but in the end we lost 23-30 in double overtime.



After the game we walked around downtown a bit, checking out the markets and shops and stuff. Boston is a way cool city. Very small. And the accent is awesome.

That night we had dinner at Legal Seafoods, supposedly the best seafood place in Boston. It was soooo good. The clam chowdah was delicioso. And look at my dinner:



Isn't he cute????

Sunday we did some of the more traditional Boston sight-seeing. The Freedom Trail, Bostom Common, Paul Revere's House, the Old North Church. All of the streets are brick cobblestone, really hard to walk on, and today my feet and legs were KILLING me. Oh man, they hurt to bad. Erica and I put our foot down and made it to Newbury St. where all the shopping is. We hit up the Lush store there, and I finally got to try the Shu Uemura eyelash curler that everyone raves about. No wonder--it's awesome. It made my pathetic non-curling left eyelashes curl all day!! Score!

We toured Fenway Park, too, which was a really cool tour. The guys loved it, of course. We got to go through the press box, sit in the Green Monster seats, and walk on the field. Well, the warning track, at least.

It always happens to me that while I'm uploading pics onto Blogger it won't let me. I can get like two, and then the links never show up when I upload them. Boo. So, if you wanna see more, lemme know and I can send you the Ofoto link.

I'm super duper tired, and it's only 9:30, but who cares. I'm going to bed.

No comments: