Sunday, October 22, 2006

A totally tiger weekend.

The game was awesome. Super fun. Our seats were great. The game was boring, but we sat next to a couple guys who were hilarious so it was fun. It wasn't too cold, and it didn't rain. Awesome, awesome, awesome.

On the way out we stopped in Battle Creek, which is the HQ for Kellogg's and went to Cereal City, USA. I thought it was really cool, slighly cheesy, but fun. Here are pictures from that. Who doesn't love Tony the Tiger??





Comerica Park is really cool. It's right in the middle of downtown, and there is even a ferris wheel and merry-go-round right inside the park. It's crazy.









The Tigers lost, which was a bummer. We're watching game 2 right now and it's raining and freezing and I'm soooo glad we didn'g go to that one. I'd be absolutely miserable!!!

I spent most of the car ride studying for my Pharm test that I have on Tuesday. I should be studying now, but I'm not. This semester is driving my crazy. Too many tests. Who knows if I'll get a chance to blog anything this week, but if not, have a great week everyone!!

3 comments:

Samantha said...

I saw on TV that the tigers lost and I thought of you. Sorry! It's not over yet though, eh?

Lara said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lara said...

You and Derek are so cute!