Friday, March 30, 2007

Homelessville

I found the Homelessville skit. Click below to view in all its glory. My favorite line? "Christmas isn't about Santa kicking a cup of soup in the croutons!!"


Homelessville SNL Skit Musical charities compete against each other.


Just finished taking my midterm. It went better than expected, considering I spent next to no time studying for it. Guess we'll just have to wait and see howo good I really did.

I've grown a third eye in the past 2 days. It's right above my left eye. It hurts, and it's red, and it's about the size of quarter, no joke. I don't know if it's a zit or not. I've never had a zit look like this before. Could be a bite of some kind. Anyway, when you see me, please try not to look so alarmed, or grossed out, or laugh. And don't try to sneak a look at it when you think I'm not looking. Remember, I have 3 eyes, nothing's gonna get past me!

No comments: