Sunday, March 11, 2007

I'm boring.

Another week come and gone. Tuesday we had this Nurses Day at the Capitol in Madison. I thought it was going to be this huge convention with tons of nurses from all over the state. Wrong. Totally lame. Pretty much only students, and only abot 3 hundred or so people there. We had to sit and listen to people push their political agendas on us for 3 hours. What a waste of time and 30 bucks. At least I got a couple pens from some recruiters.

I spent the day in the Cardiac ICU on Wednedsay, which was really cool. My patient was on total life support: ventilator, dialysis, you name it. It was crazy. He had like 10 IV lines in, too.

I put a catheter in this week. In a weiner. A black weiner. I know you're jealous.

There was so much I meant to blog about this week, but now I can't remember any of it. I work tomorrow, and will be incredibly bored, so be on the lookout for a blog tomorrow!

No comments: