Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Hump day highlights

I know, it's been awhile. Been too busy this week to blog! And now I'm sick! Just sinusy things, but I still feel crappy. And I'm leaving Friday morning for Florida! I better hurry up and get over this! Let's see...highlights from the past few days...

Got my cavity filled. Spent more time in the waiting room than in the dentist's chair. Easy as pie, minimal drilling, didn't need Ike to pull me through.

Put in my first IV. Only took 2 pokes. Although, the dude was black, so it was a little harder to see his veins, all things considered. So I'll take it with 2. Go me.

Sanjaya FINALLY got kicked off American Idol. I actually cheered.

That's about it. Sending lots of prayers and good thoughts to all those involved with the Virginia Tech shooting. Really, I think the end of the world is right around the corner. No joke.

No comments: