Sunday, May 27, 2007

iTunes Shuffle Quiz

Can you tell I'm bored tonite?

Directions: use the shuffle function on your music player and see what you come up with in answer to the following questions.

How does the world see you?
Steady as She Goes - The Raconteurs

Will I have a happy life?
Do It Any Way You Wanna - People's Choice

What do my friends really think of me?
Invincible - Pat Benetar (ha!)

Do people secretly lust after me?
Love's In Our Heart on Christmas Day - 'NSync

How can I make myself happy?
Facts of Life Theme Song

What should I do with my life?
Stayin' Alive - Bee Gees

Will I ever have children?
Love Shack - B-52's (hahahahahaha)

What is some good advice for me?
O Lord, Is It Mine? - Supertramp

How will I be remembered?
Lollipop - Mika

What is my signature dancing song?
Drowning - Backstreet Boys (not so much...)

What do I think my current theme song is?
Embers and Envelopes - Mae

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Believe Me Natalie - The Killers

What song will play at my funeral?
Down For You - Ashanti

What type of men/women do you like?
Summer Love - Justin Timberlake (flings??? yes, please!)

What is my day going to be like?
The Trouble With Love Is - Kelly Clarkson (uh-oh...)

No comments: