Thursday, June 07, 2007

Stormy weather

We have crazy tornado watches and t-storm warnings until 5 am. It's starting to lightning quite a bit. I like storms like these, especially at night, and most especially if I don't have to go out in them. It was super hot and suuuuper windy today. I hate wind. I've probably mentioned this before, but wind probably goes at the very top of my short list of things I absolutely hate. Really, nothing good about wind, unless you're a sailor or a kite-flyer. Of which I am neither.

Somehow I got sucked into watching First Daughter on TV tonite. I don't know why I'd never seen it before. It was your typical cheesy presidential family movie, but I liked it. It was vintage Katie Holmes, before she got all crazified by Tom. So sad.

Tomorrow's Friday! Hope everyone has a good day!

No comments: