Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Life-changing event

I played my inaugural game of Guitar Hero tonite. Changed my life. I played one measley song, Jessica by The Allman Brothers. But I rocked it. My Karaoke Revolution skills came back to help me out. Must. Get. Guitar Hero.

You know what else is rockstar awesome? American Gladiators. Back on TV. Truly hideous, and completely AWESOME. Best looking Gladiator? Crush.



I got my sewing machine back today! I asked the lady at the store how to just sew a straight line and she gave me the biggest 'tude. Like, how dare you bore me with your incompetence. Whatever.

Ok, so far Josie, Sam, and Kandace have signed up to Pay it Forward. Or Blog it Forward, which I think is a better name. Any other takers? I'm thinking I'll send out your gifties relatively soon, so be on the lookout! And by relatively soon, I mean in the next two months. :)

3 comments:

Linda said...

Mike is your new best friend! He thinks that the gladiators coming back is the best thing since sliced bread. You should see him get excited about it. He let Carter watch part of it with him that first night, but after Carter tried some of the moves out on Samantha, we have decided it's an adult-only show.

AnnP said...

I think I would like to do your Blog it Forward. I like to do crafty things and it would be nice to have a reason to do something.

Also, if you like Guitar Hero, but don't want to buy it, there is a freeshare program that Jimmie found called "Frets on Fire." It is basically the same thing, but it is on the computer and you use your keyboard as the guitar. Fun and free.

Samantha said...

Eeek! What will I make??

And I'm still waiting for your answer about when we'll get together!