Friday, January 04, 2008

Miscellaneous

All the snow is melting now, but before it did, there were TONS of gigantic icicles over my garage. One was so long, I thought it would hit my car, but it didn't.

And this is just another picture of the white craziness we had for a few days.


And here is a picture of the awesome cookies sent to me from Rose's Kitchen. It's a little late, but the box was too cute not to share.

We finally added a texting package to our cell phone plan. Now I won't get yelled at for every text I send and/or receive. Unless I go over my 400 message allotment. So, feel free to text away!

And last but not least, I have joined an internet "pay it forward". My friend Shannon is doing it on her blog, and it goes like this: the first three people to leave a comment saying they want to participate will receive a handmade gift from me within the next year. The only stipulation is that you have to have a blog, so you can do the same, and you have to pay it forward by sending a handmade gift to three other people. Actually, if more than three people want to do it, I will send something to every person that comments and wants to. Heck, why not? I'm all about spreading handmade goodness! So, who wants to pay it forward with me???

3 comments:

josieposie said...

HOOK ME UP!

Rod and Kandace said...

I'll do it too! That sounds fun. I like an excuse to make something.

Samantha said...

I want to do it but I don't know what I'm going to make! Does it have to be something the person will actually like? Or use? I'd like to say by a year from now I will be able to knit something OK but I'm not making any promises...