Monday, August 10, 2009

Variety much?

Well, offer #4 on a house #4 came and went for us last week. We have not opted at this point to renew our apartment lease, so we could very well be homeless come October 1 unless we find something rather quickly. It's quite frustrating to say the least. However, in the spirit of positive thinking, I've been slowly cleaning out random closets, drawers, and cabinets in preparation.

During my excavating, I unearthed these:

Four essentially identical pairs of sunglasses. One might think after I bought the 2nd pair that I would have remembered I had a pair similar already. Nope. I actually had no clue I had so many that were so alike.

Guess it's safe to say my tastes run pretty consistent, eh?

Maybe I should branch out a little more. Oh wait, I did.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Karen that is so funny!!!! I only have 1 pair of sunglasses and totally wish I had more just for the fact that I can NEVER find mine... so it does pay to have more than 1 pair:)

Sarah said...

Oh, and I would totally love the list of recalls you were talking about.

Emmy said...

Lol! Too funny! Karen, mental note, you don't need any more glasses. :)

Sarah PAYTON said...

Dude..you are hillarious.

Lara said...

I have the same thing. But only because I "lost" the perfect sunglasses, and had to buy them again...a few times!!!