Friday, September 03, 2010

Live Writer

Ok, we’re back in business! Like I said before, my good friend Antony helped me figure out why a couple of my programs weren’t working. And I should clarify about his blog: it used to be hilarious. Then he got a job and his life apparently got boring. He has some great stories about his experiences with the BYU Bookstore, including this one. He has other good stories, including how he wiped out on his bike going down Provo Canyon, but I couldn’t find them.

Anyway, my fellow bloggers, if you are not using Windows Live Writer to compose and post your blogs you are wasting a huge amount of time! It is a separate program, offline until you publish, where you can draft your blogs. The best part, in my opinion, is the adding a picture function. You can add multiple at a time, more than Blogger’s maximum 5 at a time, and much faster too. You can add frames to your pictures as well. Seriously so much easier than using Blogger.com.

So download it! HERE! You won’t be sorry you did!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to try it. How did you get those cute counters on the side?
Nick

Jessica said...

This is half the reason I'm a bad blogger lately, I hate waiting for the pics to upload!!! Makes me so mad. I'll have to check this out.

AnnP said...

I love Live Writer. It makes blogging SOO much easier. I don't think I would add pictures to my posts if I didn't use Live Writer.

Daniel Smith said...

Ummm HELLLOOOO!?!? What about you're other super tech saavy friend that turned you on to Live Writer!?!?

Lara said...

Except I have a Mac...

LOL my word verification word is "Trubbl"