Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Shutterfly is so fly!

Shutterfly has given me the opportunity to blog about some of their products in exchange for 50 FREE holiday cards! Sa-weet!

I have never ordered cards from Shutterfly before, and I’m not sure why. They have tons of options, and they make it super easy. Plus, they have things I didn’t even know they made. For example….

Gift Tags! What a cute idea! I usually buy the stick-on ones the day after Christmas, but these are SO much cuter. This one, called Fa Lala Fete is my favorite. So colorful!imageOf course, they have darling cards. This one, called Peppermint Gift Wrap is my favorite. So simple but so festive. Just my style. I like the flat cards…they stay on my Christmas tree better!imageI love address labels. 1, because I hate writing out my address 100 times, and 2, because they are just so cute. I like this one, called Peppermint Bliss. I guess I can at least say my tastes are consistent! I’m digging the peppermint stripes this year!image I’m excited to use Shutterfly this year. They have tons of card designs, so the likelihood of getting repeat designs in the mail is slim.

If you would like the chance to blog about Shutterfly and score some free cards, go here and fill out the online form!

Thanks, Shutterfly!

1 comment:

wackywilsons said...

You are always so creative and smart about finding all the good deals. Look forward to my greeting card!