Saturday, July 29, 2006

I finally beat Minesweeper. This afternoon. Perhaps in my mind I was expecting confetti and streamers to fall from the ceilings, or at least a "Congratulations" from my computer screen, but no. Nothing. The smiley guy at the top did sport some sunglasses, however. It was all very anticlimactic, and squashed any and all desire I had left to continue playing. Now I need a new addiction. Any ideas?? I'm thinking avocadoes. (Only b/c it's the topic of Good Eats on TV right now. I adore Alton Brown. He's another addiction/obsession altogether.)

I feel like baking. Or cooking. Making something yummy. Alton always does that to me.

1 comment:

Lara said...

Here's a highly addictive game I got addicted to while writing...

http://www.hurtwood.demon.co.uk/Fun/copter.swf

Proceed with caution!!! My high score is 2413...