Wednesday, July 26, 2006

ADDICTED

So I'm temping at a shrink's office. It is generally slow. There is not much to do. Normally I am a freecell girl. But minesweeper was on the desktop, so I opened it up. I beat the beginner level...not too tough. I skipped intermediate and went straight to advanced. 99 mines. I can't freaking beat it. I can get down to about 16 mines or so...and then I blow myself up. I'm seriously addicted. I was in the bathroom at work, and there were square tiles on the floor. And I sat there and imagined there were numbers and flags everywhere. Ridiculous. I'm not going to be able to stop until I beat the advanced level. Until then, please ignore any and all tremors, tics, or other odd behavior you may notice about me. It's the game talking.

Wish me luck.

No comments: