Thursday, July 20, 2006

Me+Derrick+Britney=Happiness

If you know anything about me, you know that I am pro-Britney. Luckily for me, so is Derrick. Well, Kohl's is going to carry her new fragrance, Fantasy, and they had a launch party at work the other day. It was full of all things Britney. They even had cupcakes, her favorite dessert. Well, trivia questions were asked and if you knew the answer, you would win a gift basket or perfume or whatnot. My super awesome husband was the ONLY ONE to know the name of Britney's video game. Why did he know?? Because I have it!! Britney's Dance Beat. And I'm now the proud owner of a bottle of Fantasy. THANKS, D-MONEY! It seriously was the best day. At least for me. I'm sure that knowing the name of Britney's video game will earn him some ribbing around the office...Oh the things we do for love....

No comments: