Monday, January 29, 2007

Eye, eye, eye

I had an eye appointment today. Turns out I'm even more blind than I was last year. Isn't that fantastic. My left eye worsened 2 steps and my right only 1 step, which means both of my eyes are now the same prescription. Great news for my contacts--one box for both eyes! I hate the dilating thing they do to your eyes...I was blinded by any and all lights for the rest of the day while I was running errands. So I played it like a celeb and wore my sunglasses everywhere...even inside. Haha.

I think it's time for a nap.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

I hate getting my pupils dilated! I only had to once and it sucked so much. I had no idea. I couldn't look at anything - I could barely keep my eyes open enough with all the light driving home. Sucked. So then I slept for like 4 hours after that.