Thursday, January 11, 2007

Owie.

One of the great things about my temp job is that if I don't want to go, I don't, and I don't feel bad about it! I woke up with a gigantic headache and sore throat so I called in and said I wasn't coming today. Then I went back to sleep. Until 12:30. HA! Love it. I really want to go running, but I think each step will only make my head pound, and that's not fun!

Yesterday I bought file folders and last night while watching The Three Amigos I organized all of our files. Now I just need to go pick up some sort of filing cabinet and we'll be in business!

I also have to go to the emissions station today and have my car inspected so I can re register my car. Hip, hip, hooray! Actually, WI has is right. The emissions station (which I have never seen except for here) is just like a drive through. Quite convenient.

Nothing else very exciting going on. Maybe something fabulous will happen to me today and I'll have something worth blogging about later. Cross your fingers!

No comments: