Friday, September 07, 2007

It's Official

Football season has officially begun. We had our fantasy draft Wednesday night. Let's hope my team pulls out some big wins. Of course my QB is Tom Brady, that was a no brainer. I have Chicago DEF, who did pretty great for me last year. I couldn't tell you anyone else. Fantasy Football is the only way I make it through the winter. It keeps me interested in the games and makes the loss of my husband to sports a little easier.

I got sick last night. Like, in the space of an hour. One minute I'm feeling fine, the next I have a sore throat, then the next I'm all stuffed up and feeling like poo. I don't know if it's a summer cold (lame) or a sinus infection (lamer). Either way, it sucks.

I never posted pictures of the napkins I made. Here you go:





What should my next craft endeavor be?? Not that I'll have time this semester...

1 comment:

Lara said...

I like how the thread matches the plates! Look how domestic you are! For your next project--make a Halloween centerpiece. Just please not out of Floam. That stuff doesn't come out of anything!

Yeah, I'm already a traveling widow, now when he's here, he's watching sports, so he's not "here." It's like talking to a brick wall. So I join him! :-)