Friday, November 14, 2008

Happy Birthday!!

Happy Birthday to my husband, who loves to use women's restrooms! (Don't worry, it was empty, in a basement at Yale. He really had to go.)



I could list a million reasons why I love him, but I'll spare you all the gushy details and just list a few.
  • He makes me laugh. All the time.
  • He poses for ridiculous pictures for me. Picture no grown man should pose for.
  • He works hard for our family.
  • He rubs my back whenever I ask him to.
  • He takes out the garbage so I don't have to.
  • He kills all the bugs in our apartment.
  • He eats whatever I make for him.
I'm pretty sure I have the best husband around. I'm sure others will debate. Perhaps I have the best husband for ME. Yes, that's it. :)

Love you babe! Happy birthday!!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Melissa and Trevor said...

happy birthday!

lanni said...

happy birthday!

oh and i'm glad to hear baby callister gets to bake a little longer.

john said...

yes, happy birthday. You are a man with a great deal of both skill and hair. And, apparently, you are a spectacular husband. so, congrats on that too.

Dave said...

HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY Derrick! Hope you had a great one! Good luck with dadhood!