Monday, December 15, 2008

Finito!

Alas, it is finished! The crib bedding, that is. I finally cracked down and finished the ruffle today. The bedding isn't perfect, but I still love it. More than anything I found in a store...and definitely a lot cheaper!




I've still got some stuff to put on the wall...it still looks a little institutional without them. And the rest of the room is a nightmare....hence the only pictures you get are of this teeny little corner.

Slowly but surely, it's all coming together!

At my appointment today the doc told me I wasn't dilated at all, but I was 50% effaced...so at least that's something. And she estimated this kid was about 5.5 lbs. I'll take it!

8 comments:

Lara said...

I think it's awesome you made something for your baby. I never did that. I bought everything. I was lame.

Jessica said...

Bravo! Good job cuz.

p.s. I dont keep up with my blog :)

vanessa said...

Looks awesome!

We are 3. said...

its adorable... good job!!

lanni said...

well well. color me impressed.

Leslie said...

Karen-- that baby bedding is hawt! You did such a good job. I'm very impressed.

Caitlin said...

So cute! I can't believe you're going to own your own human soon!

Nicki said...

SO cute. you're so ready! you're going to be a great mom. i still have mornings that i wake up and wonder if i'm up to doing my job, so don't worry!