Friday, January 30, 2009

My sentiments exactly

A friend, whom I'm sure would like to remain nameless, sent this to me. I couldn't agree more. I'd like to meet the people who made this and shake their icy, numb hands.

The Olsen twins are on Oprah right now. I hate Oprah, but I love the Olsen twins.

Thanks for the info on small plain yogurt containers. I looked again at the store yesterday, and lo and behold, there's a little 8 oz. cup, right in front of me. I swear I've looked a dozen times and never seen it before.

Everyone knows that after you eat Chinese food, an hour later you're starving again. But does this ever happen to you after you eat spaghetti? It does for me. I'm not sure why it is, but I had some for lunch today and like 45 minutes later I was starving again. Same with apples. It's like it does the opposite of satisfy me. I think maybe I've touched on this before. Like in the Phantom Toolbooth, where they eat subtraction stew, and it makes them hungrier. I love that book.

It's -1 with the wind chill right now. Just fyi.

1 comment:

wackywilsons said...

It took me a minute to catch onto what the message was...but, I feel the same way! My house is cave right now....we paid over $600 in our heating bill this last month, and that was keeping our house at only 67....brrr...

I loved Doogie Howser as well, would've loved to have seen him take out his old computer and type something up for his journal like he used to.

Your daughter SUmmer is so cute...does she always sleep on her belly? How are you enjoying being at home?