Wednesday, March 04, 2009

If it's free, it's for me!

I love freebies. I've been signing up for free things for years. Thanks to the Internets, there are blogs dedicated to all things free. Of course I've started to read them! My stockpile of freebies has greatly increased over the past couple months--food, beauty products, tickets, magazine subscriptions, etc.

Here's my latest score: a free tote bag from Victoria's Secret PINK. Retail value $19.50! All I had to do was sign up at their PINK Nation site. That's it!


Go get yours!

3 comments:

wackywilsons said...

I love that you love freebies.

Summer is just precious in her blessing dress...she is so delicate. No bandage on her fingernail?

I have already given Isaac two ingrown nails from a bad clipping experience...so sad...He'll just have to toughen it up!

ps...you look fantastic!

vanessa said...

I picked mine up on Tuesday. Pretty good freebie, although I'm still wondering what I'm going to use it for. So far all I've come up with is putting Avery in it and swinging her around. :)

heidi678 said...

Thanks for the tip...I'm obsessed with getting free stuff too...any other favorites I should know about! :)