Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Still alive!

To all my clamoring fans, yes, I'm still alive! After rough start to our vacation, we learned both my grandfather and Derrick's grandmother died on Tuesday night. So we headed back to Milwaukee a day early on the 4th, then flew out the next day to Texas for my grandpa's funeral Sunday and Monday. We got into Utah last night and will be here for Derrick's grandma's funeral Thursday and Friday. We'll finally be back home on Saturday, grateful to sleep in our own beds again, exhausted physically and emotionally.

So....there are many updates to be made, pictures to post, and just general blogginess to blog.

And hopefully soon!

3 comments:

Emmy said...

I am so sorry for your losses. Good luck with all the traveling.

Sarah PAYTON said...

Yes, we miss you.

Yours, Mine, &, Crazy Daisy said...

I'm sorry, Karen and Derrick. That is strange that you both lost a grandparent the same day. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers!