I am in a serious blogging slump. It’s not that I don’t have anything to blog about, because I do. I don’t know what my deal is. I need to get over it.
Things I’m excited about lately:
- American Idol. Pants on the ground. Good stuff.
- One of my besties, Maria, coming to visit in March and help me do some decorating! I can’t wait!
- Being commissioned to sew diaper bags. For MONEY! For completely random people!
- Thawing out in Phoenix in March.
- Watching Summer crawl all over the place. I love watching her little bum shake and hearing her giggle with each wiggle. (I don’t love having to baby proof everything. And yes, I know I had a good 6 months longer than most to do this.)
Things I’m not excited about lately:
- It’s still cold. I’m over it.
- Summer’s butt-crack of dawn early mornings. Let’s hope today’s sleeping in starts a new trend.
Let’s hope I break out of this blog funk asap!