Tuesday, February 02, 2010

I kind of want this?

Remember this commercial from last year??? The hilarious McDonald’s one that I loved?? Well, imagine my sheer delight to see this in Menard’s this evening! (We were there to buy space heaters….our heat is out. OUT. It’s 55 degrees in our house. Hopefully the tech can come BACK and fix it tomorrow!)

filetofish It indeed sings the exact song from the commercial, complete with techo beat and everything. All for the low, low price of $19.99. Honestly, I don’t know where I’d put it or what the heck I’d do with it, I just want it.

You know, my birthday is on Sunday….

5 comments:

vanessa said...

The funny thing is that my Google Reader brought your post up right after this one: http://lavidadekaty.blogspot.com/2010/02/i-am-consumer.html

Happy early birthday!

Emmy said...

That is pretty funny :) Hope you have a great birthday and your heat is fixed soon!!!

Yours, Mine, &, Crazy Daisy said...

I love love that song. Kaleb liked the song so much, he printed the lyrics out. Happy Birthday. Mine is friday. I could be your dad maybe.

Lara said...

When the heat went out in our house, it was the furnace filters. They hadn't been replaced in AGES, and it caused the heat to switch off almost as soon as it came on. The furnace guy chided us, but now we are DILIGENT about replacing the furnace filters. :-)

Hope your problem is easily fixed!

Ligia said...

wait, you're pregnant!!!?! Only smokes! Congrats!! Hope the ickiness goes away very soon.