Monday, May 24, 2010

Do I know this person? Do YOU know this person?

Whenever I take a picture on my phone it uploads it to an album on tmobile.com. Today I decided to log in for the first time and check out the pictures on a bigger screen. I scrolled through pictures of Summer, Derrick, random friends, and then this picture is the last in the album:

randompictureonmyphone

Um….excuse me? Do I know you?? I don’t think so! Apparently it was taken November 20, 2005. I was living here, with the same number then as I have now. Curious….

8 comments:

Daniel Smith said...

I wish I did! She's pretty hot! If you ever meet her put in a good word for me!

Yours, Mine, &, Crazy Daisy said...

Very curious, indeed! When I was in college --- like a million years ago--- I got a pack of pics back from a roll I had developed and there were pics of people I didn't know mixed in with mine. What was strange was that they were in the dorms where I lived but I had never seen them. Weird.

J.R.G. said...

probably someone you met on one of your wild nights that you don't remember the next morning.

Jessica said...

CREEPY!! I'd be very curious as well.

Lara said...

ROFL!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Did you ask Derrick? what did he have to say? ;0)

Melissa said...

That's really creepy! Good luck figuring it out!

Scott said...

It was a crazy time in my life. I thought I'd try a new hair style and shirt. Sorry I didn't delete my picture.