Sunday, March 13, 2011

Our little monsters

I had the girls’ pictures taken last month since it had been awhile since I’d had professional ones done. I used their Christmas dresses and made it more of a Valentine-ish theme.

When I take pictures of Summer at home I can’t get her to turn off the cheese. But put her in the studio and all I get is the deer in headlights stare and weak smiles. What am I gonna do with this girl? Still, we got one decent shot of both of them.

jpcshoot1

And then I get the biggest smiles when they hold this heart. Crazy girls.

jcpshoot2  jcpshoot3Silly, silly girls. I love ‘em. 

2 comments:

Gardner's Compost said...

Your girls are so stinkin cute! What a cute family You have - Hannah looks so much like Derrick.

Stewart Family said...

What cute little monsters :o)