Tuesday, June 04, 2013

4 months!

Figure I better post her 4 month update before she turns 5 months in 3 days!

At her appointment she weighed in at 11 lb 7 oz and 24” long. Teeny! But she seems to roly poly to me.  I have the fattest tiny baby around!

She learned how to sleep through the night all on her own, bless her little heart. It’s a good thing, too, because I don’t know if I could have made her cry it out. She goes down around 7 and usually sleeps till around 7. If she wakes up around 5 or 6 I’ll feed her then put her back down and she sleeps till 9 or 10. Is this girl great or what?! She still sleeps swaddled and takes a paci when she falls asleep.

She eats about 4 times a day. Nothing too major. We did try some rice cereal at her doctor’s suggestion but she wasn’t too interested. We’ll probably try in a couple weeks again.

She can roll from her belly to her back and that’s about it.

She’s full of smiles and her sisters can make her belly laugh, which is the cutest thing ever.

And apparently this was a slow month for picture because this is about all I got!

zDSC_2162 zIMG_5357

No comments: