Sunday, July 29, 2007

Done and done!

I finally finished HP today! Now I don't to worry about accidental spoilers. Whew. I loved it. I couldn't put it down towards the end. I thought the ending was great, and I was right about one of my theories. It's really sad to think that it's the last Harry Potter book ever. However, she could definitely keep it going if she wanted to.....

Now I've moved on to The O.C. Again. Derrick says I have addictive tendencies. He's right. At least the addictions aren't dragging my soul down to hell. Yet.

We had a bit of a movie streak last week. Thursday we saw Wild Hogs, which I thought looked superlame from the previews, but everyone said was hilarious. I was excpecting lameness, but it was actually pretty funny. 2 dollahs worth fo sho. Then Friday we saw Shrek the Third, which I had been wanted to see like, forever. It wasn't nearly as good at the first or second, but it had its cute moments. But aren't all sequels like that? In most cases they should stop after the first. Back to the Future and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles are just two cases of sequels gone terribly wrong. Star Wars and Indiana Jones are rare cases in which sequels only got better. Leave it to Lucas and Spielberg to get it right, eh?

My eyes are exceptionally sleepy tonite. Perhaps they've OD'd on reading this weekend!

1 comment:

Antony said...

how dare you criticize bttf