Monday, August 20, 2007

400th Post!

400!?! And such lame topics to blog about. So sad. This will actually be quick post--our laptop officially died, and I blog this on the dinosaur of a computer we keep for emergencies like this. So it's off tonite to get a new one.

It rained all weekend, which was no fun for our visitors from Phoenix, Derrick's brother David and his wife Tiffany. We went to Chicago Friday, which was actually perfect weather, and then back in Milwaukee all it did was rain. Saturday we went to the Brewer's game, and Kohl's had a big tailgate party with yummy food, and we got to go on the field which was way sweet. Pictures to come.

We leave for Vegas on Saturday until Labor Day, which means we need to make a decision this week about buying a house. We found the one we want, and now we're just in the process of seeing if we can make it happen. We'll see....

I got into a fight with a lady in a bathroom in Chicago. I won.

I ate more cheese this weekend than I have in my entire life. Needless to say, I feel rather constipated.

Not working today, so I guess I should do something productive....

Hopefully the next post is on a new computer!

6 comments:

Miriam said...

you going to leave us hanging on the fight with the Chicago lady??

amy said...

totally, Karen, tell us about the fight?!

josieposie said...

get an IMAC! and what's with the fight?

Maria said...

I want to know more about the home and the fight. I would love to see a link to pictures of the place. I am so excited for you guys.

Maria said...

Check out who left me a comment on my blog.

Oh, I need help making my blog look cute! Did you do yours in html? Teach me oh wise one.

Lara said...

OKAY. Is your house in MY ward????

Probably not. Isn't your ward the "Kohl's Ward" now? Funny how that worked out.

;-)