Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Pure Hilarity

For as much reality TV that we watch, we've never watched any dancing shows. Not sure why this is. Well, last night Dancing with the Stars premiered, and Melissa from the Bachelor is now competing as a last minute fill-in. So of course Derrick wanted to watch. So we did. As a side note, I've decided to stop watching "Jon & Kate plus 8", mostly because she is such a biotch and I can't stand to watch her anymore. I also canceled my season pass for "America's Next Top Model" cycle 12. Having watched the previous 11 cycles, you'd think this would have been harder. It wasn't. I don't like Tyra, I never have, but I like seeing the photos. Mostly I like seeing Nigel Barker, noted fashion photographer. Anyway, something had to go if we were going to add DWTS. Which, by the way has THE cheesiest graphic coming back from commercial. You know, that disco ball and the script writing? Lame.

ANYWAY...watching the stars dance was one of the funniest things I've ever watched. My favorite by far was Steve-O (who goes on my list of people I'm embarrassed to say is good-looking. Everyone has their list. This was always a good conversation to have with Scott and Derrick. Scott's is Helen Hunt. Derrick's is Serena Williams. Secret's out, boys. Another on my list is Dustin Hoffman. This really should be its own blog post. Who's on YOUR list?)

Wow...I'm obviously easily derailed today. OK. Steve-O. Watching him dance was soo funny. I tried finding a legit video, but all I could find was someone who videotaped their TV screen. You can't see his facial expressions, which were what really made it so funny. The dance is just the first 1:20. I hope he makes it far, just so we can see him dance more.



Other gems were Steve Wozniak and Ty Murray. Great stuff.

2 comments:

Scott said...

Whoa!!!! Mine is NOT Helen Hunt. I hate her with every fiber of my being. My most hated list goes The Utes, Helen Hunt, then Satan in that order.

Jodee Luke said...

Karen Karen, Dustin Hoffman??? Seriously??? Have you seen Hook?