Sunday, March 08, 2009

Sir Mix-a-Lot's Photoshop

This was on SNL a few weeks ago. I thought it was hilarious--especially the anaconda part.



Did anyone catch The Office this week? Sometimes I feel they're trying too hard to be funny, but this week I thought it was awesome. My favorite quote was by Jim when asked about going to a long lunch: "I don't know...I have a lot of work to do this afternoon. Those mines aren't going to sweep themselves!" Haha! As a recovering minesweeper addict myself, I could totally relate. Love it.

2 comments:

wackywilsons said...

Your blog is always so entertaining!

I didn't know you had such a thing for the fish sandwich...or Noop dog! I am glad he is in as well, he is so down to earth. All of the Indian people here in DC must be thrilled:)

So....your baby girl is in her own crib? Wow...good for you> I think I will try that trick out when we eventually get settled (again) in AZ. Until then, yes, he is up with me at night and I continue to serve him hour after hour. Good thing he is adorable.

Linda said...

Funny, I thought your favorite line would be "I can retract my veins into my body. I can also retract my..."