Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Hair BAND

Anyone who knows me know that I love music. Sure, I'm totally out of the cool-music-loop these days (hopefully Pandora will help me get back on track) but that still doesn't change the fact that I'm always listening to something, whether at home or in the car. And I shamelessly love marching bands, but we all knew that.

I thought my obsession was just limited to myself. And then I saw this in my bathroom this morning, just sitting there.

Who knew my hair accessories felt as strongly as I do?

7 comments:

Ruth said...

So funny!

Amy North said...

Wow, that is really weird. Really cool, but really weird.

Sarah said...

Total sign... that is so funny!

Bushchicken said...

pfft. OBVIOUSLY a photoshop!

:)

Yours, Mine, &, Crazy Daisy said...

my favorite part of any parade is the marching band. LOVE IT!

Nick

Antony said...

any excuse to pull out your nikon....

AnnP said...

I think I have you beat. Yesterday I woke up (sleeping at a friends house) and my hair band was shaped like that - and it was laying on white sheets with groups of thin black stripes. It really looked like my hair band was on a staff. Very funny.