Tuesday, May 10, 2011

9 months!

zzDSC_2526

Hannah is 3/4 of a year today! I don’t have stats because her appointment isn’t until Thursday, but she’s been to the doctor plenty in the past 2 weeks and her last weigh in was 15 lb 2 oz, fully clothed. So still a lightweight. Still in size 1 diapers. Wearing 6-12 month clothes, and those are a little big on her.

I know it sounds soo cheesy and overused, but she really is just the sweetest thing and an absolute joy in our home. She started saying “mamamama” this past week which I’m totally loving. She’s also started clapping. Kind of.   zDSC_2603Her rash is pretty much gone, thank goodness. She just looked so sad with it and I felt so helpless.

No teeth yet, but that doesn’t stop her from trying to eat everything. She loves to munch on bread, cheese, bananas, black beans, tomatoes, avocadoes, and her fingers.  

She still sleeps swaddled and with a pacifier. But I worked tonite (I know! shocker!) and the babysitter put her down without it and she still fell asleep. So now I’m thinking of trying to wean her off of it. Hmmm….Anyway, she sleeps from around 6pm to 7-8am, with a snack around 5:30, which also needs to be cut off.

She loves her sister. She loves necklaces, and tries to eat them while still around the wearers neck. She loves to swing. She does not love tummy time. Thus, she does not roll. She does not crawl. She sits. And I’m perfectly happy with that. I always know where she is. :)

And I just love this picture. We should have a caption contest to see what she’s saying! Go!

zDSC_2579

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Is she blowing a kiss? I am completely blown away by the fact that she is still in size 1 diapers! And her 13-14 hours of sleep every night! Holy moly!!!! She is beautiful :)

Nikki said...

"Oooops, I fluffed!"

We are 3. said...

Was she watching the same thing Hillary Clinton was watching May 1??

Emmy said...

Oh that first picture!! Beautiful shot, great catch light in her eyes, great job.

And that last one, "Did mom really just say that??"--hehe too cute!!

meeemaw said...

hee hee i peeed a little.