Thursday, September 12, 2013

Green Meadows Farm

I bought a Groupon for Green Meadows Farm awhile back (since we loved it so much the first time we went) and we cashed it in the week after Hannah’s birthday, taking Derrick with us this time. The weather was gorgeous and we had a great time. The place is just so clean and there’s a ton to do. We got to play on all the toys and things we didn’t have time to do last time we went. aIMG_0669 aIMG_0673 Is this not the most adorable picture you have ever seen????aIMG_0688 It never ceases to amaze me when I see these previously terrified-of-animals kids petting any kind of animal.aIMG_0691 Check out this winner of a picture. Tessa looks drunk, Hannah looks exhausted, and Summer’s looking at something else. aIMG_0696 aIMG_0699 The little black goat behind me was eating my shirt.aIMG_0700 Summer actually fed the goat instead of just dropping the food on the ground. aIMG_0705 Derrick first time milking a cow. He’s never met a teat he didn’t like!aIMG_0708 Donkey selfie!aIMG_0712 We found our friends the Woolfs there! Summer with one of her besties, Whitney.aIMG_0732 aIMG_0735 I think this just may be an annual tradition!

1 comment:

Silvs said...

I'd just like to say that I appreciate you putting the caption above the photo. I don't know why everyone doesn't do that.

Also, getting your kids sunglasses might help the looking funny or looking elsewhere problem. As far as I know, you and Derrick could both be drunk, exhausted, or off somewhere else, but I'd never know because your eyes are hidden. Voila! Problem solved.